First legal article published!
Friends,The first legal article I've ever written, co-written with my supervisor at Washington Legal Foundation ("WLF") this past summer, Glenn Lammi, has finally been published. It is published in the format of a "legal backgrounder" by the WLF.
The topic is about recent state constitutional challenges brought by plaintiffs' lawyers against Ohio's tort reform legislations.
I am not sure about the copyrights arrangements yet, so I am not going to post a link to the article on this weblog as of now. I'll have the whole article posted here once it is possible for me to do so.
Best,
James

2 Comments:
Hey congratulations James! To be honest, I'm probably not going to lose sleep waiting for you to post the paper online (my lovely child provides that function already), but it's good to know I have a friend to turn to when I have questions about Ohio tort reform! But it's a great accomplishment indeed. Today Ohio tort, tomorrow the world.
Your Friend,
Martin
Thank you Martin. I am very happy to have your comments posted here! Happy New Year to you and your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home