Break is nearly over
This Spring Break has been a very refreshing one! I had some serious fun with my friends on campus (I had a couple of strong drinks with my buddies from my math class, had dinners with some other friends...this has been very relaxing), and I visited various places around Philadelphia.In the meantime, I've also finished reading Thomas a Kempis' "Imitation of Christ," a devotional classic. I read the book one section a day, and it has been very beneficial to me.
The coming First Day is the day called by the world "Palm Sunday." It is the day Jesus was received, as Messiah, into Jerusalem by the Jews with palm branches in their hands. It is the beginning of the Holy Week, which begins on Palm Sunday and ends on Easter Sunday. I think I am going to attend worship with my old friend Megan in her congregation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home