Sunday, August 15, 2004

New apartment

I'm currently in the process of moving in to my new apartment in downtown D.C. It's a townhouse rented by a friend, who's leaving for England very soon, and I am going to housesit her place in the meantime. The location is very convenient, and the neighbors are wonderful.

Yesterday I helped my landlady out by setting up three bookshelves for her. It was a very exciting experience for me since I don't really have any previous experience in carpentry. I really enjoyed the labor.

The only downside is that as I move out of my apartment, I lose access to its gym (which isn't that well-stocked anyways). I guess the best I can do is to do pushups and situps in my living room and jog every morning in some park instead.

Hopefully before the end of the summer, I would be able to publish my reviews on Marxism and Philosphy and The Theory of the Leisure Class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home